Improving Media and Marketing Process Design and Project Management
- Siloed visibility into plans, status and results across a broad range of people.
- Lack of early warning system that alerts when SLA targets are in jeopardy.
- Spreadsheets and generic project management tools are unable to handle the complexity and volume of projects.
- Fragmented collaboration across multiple communication channels.
- Cumbersome visibility and sharing.
- Inability to include external users in processes.
- Inability to rapidly respond to changing customer demands.
- Inability to review and improve processes.
- Flexible Process Creation: Easily create process variations for different customers to ensure optimum outcomes.
- Work-Relay Smart Steps: Deliver just-in-time knowledge for process participants to efficiently complete their process steps.
- Work-Relay Progress Dashboard: Complete real-time visibility of process progress.
- Complete Information Visibility: Reduce miscommunication by centralizing accurate information making changes immediately visible.
- Chatter: Deploy faster problem resolution through contextual collaboration.
- Automated Alerts: Reduce lag time through notifications, reminders and escalations.
- Work-Relay Smart Forms: Capture accurate data, faster.
- Automation: Auto database updates, issue creation and web service invocation increases efficiency and improves accuracy.
- Rules, Reminders and Checklists: Execute more efficient and timely work transitions.
- Reliable Performance Metrics: Allow for continual process improvements.
- Consolidated Data: Make smarter decisions with timely updates and consolidated information.
- Audit Trail: Increased accountability through a detailed task tracking.